Early Steps Record to maintain records and communication between the early years setting, nursery/childminder and Parents.
Two A5 matte diaries, 80 pages, 270gsm for ages 0 to 2.5 and 2 to 5 years old.
Easy to use and provides:
- Daily record of the child’s well-being between home and school
- Summary of valuable information about the child
- Day to day monitoring of progress and development
- Record of key activities during the day
- Reference to the seven EYFS goals to meet individual needs
- Summary Record of Learning
- Communication notes that builds trust and confidence
The 0 to 2 diary includes:
- Food records.
- Sleep/Nap record.
- Child’s highlights and activities
- Parent communication notes.
- Nursery/Childminder communication notes and
- EYFS goals record.
Maintaining communication, trust and confidence